Monday, March 21, 2005

The Gym, Air Conditioning and a Sore throat

Thought I'd let you all know of my findings after going to the gym numerous times in the past 3 weeks. Everytime I go, I develop a very bad sore throat and a bad headache. The headache isn't so bad as it only lasts an hour or so...but my sore throat seems to never heal!!

The conclusion I've come to is that the air conditioning in the gym to too cold for my hot body to cope with. The membranes in my throat must be getting irritated from this. This is so annoying because I'm locked into the membership for 3 months!! Am I doomed to have a sore throat for the foreseeable future?!? Someone help.......!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

To much cold can make your throat itch for a long time. You have to be cautious about what you are going through.

new jersey air duct cleaning

7:37 pm  
Anonymous Floyd V. Radford said...

Some ducted air conditioning unit filters can be cleaned and reused; others must be replaced. Check with the instruction manual that came with your unit. If you’re replacing filters, always use the highest efficiency air filter specified by the manufacturer.

12:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home