Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Film Review: The 40 Year Old Virgin

As you know, I quite often like to review a film I have seen recently and this one I really have to do! I just came from seeing the film and it is honestly one of the greatest comedy films of all time. In fact, scrap that....THIS IS the funniest film of all time!!

My belly was hurting from laughing so much. Minute after minute the jokes and comedic actions kept coming...

It's a very simple plot, as you can tell from the title, the film starts off with the character Andy (played by Steve Carrell) being a virgin...at 40 years old. His workplace friends soon find out and make it their mission to get Andy laid....

The beauty of this film is that every single character is funny, sure it is derogatary, offensive and male humour for the most part...but who cares, it just works brilliantly!

I urge everyone to see this.....

+nicks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home