Sunday, October 09, 2005

Final Year, Final Year!!!

Crikey, it's been nearly a month since I last blogged! Not much of a blog if I don't update it regularly, but then I've been extraordinarly busy these past few weeks. Now, I'm a pretty lazy guy, so I've been well impressed by the amount of work that I've actually done recently!

Back again at uni, and as the title suggests...it's the miserable final year. The year where you pretty much have no life at all and devote all your time to 'studying' (whoop). This is also the year where the FYP (final year project) needs to be done. So far, it's been a shedload of work...normally the first two weeks of uni are a doss, but not this year.

Having had to choose a suitable FYP, it is then the task to try and get a 'good' supervisor. Of course, those who aren't lazy do this over the summer....which means everyone else has to scramble to salvage what they can (like moi). I was actually fortunate enough to get a good supervisor, so I'm not complaining. In order to get the supervisor, I was required to write a detailed proposal of what my idea was about (including academic references/literature to back it up). I can't be bothered to explain what it is in this post...but maybe I will do in the future.

Anyway, time is scarce, got some reading to do....in the meantime occupy yourself by watching lame TV stations from all over the world:

http://www.beelinetv.com/

+nicks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home