Friday, October 21, 2005

Worst movie...ever!

I'm trying something new...I'm going to try to aquire some of the worst movies ever made in motion history. I'm not talking about the mainstream flops; I'm talking about the random films you have never heard of....mainly from east Asia.

Some, that are already in my collection include:

Shaolin Vs Evil Dead:
A horribly drab film about a monk who goes around putting souls at rest. How anybody could sit through the first 15 minutes of the movie astounds me. It is soooo boring and the SFX are cringe worthy at best.

Hanzo The Razor:
This one I just had to get. A decadent hooker, her pimp and the bordello's gay cleaner fight over the gigolo's missing money, with the utmost mental cruelty. Hanzo (the legendary Shintaro Katsu..of Zatoichi fame) is a Samurai policeman who uses his penis to extract information from beautiful women involved in an illegal abortion racket. He keeps his penis is ship shape by beating it, burying it in coals and exercising it daily. How on earth the producers of this money actually received a budget for it is insane. Nonetheless...good stuff!

Ghost For Sale:
Actually, this one is not quite in my collection. I'm currently bidding for it on eBay...let's hope it doesn't go over the shocking high price of £1.75 including postage. Ghostbusters was made in 1984...I'm sure few people know of the 1991 Chinese remake of it. I have to watch this to believe it....

If anyone knows of other not-worthy films I should add to my collection, please leave a comment....

+nicks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home